Areas of specialization
- Depression / burnout
- Mourning processes
- Anxiety / panic attacks
- Borderline personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Trauma / stress disorder
- Relationships / relationship difficulties
- Sexual difficulties
- Separation processes
- Stress and tension
- Help with reorientation in a new phase of life
- Intercultural issues
- Aftercare following clinical in-patient treatment
- Therapy for children and adolescents (10 years and upwards)
- Analyst (Individual Psychology)
- Depth psychology and psychoanalysis
Therapy also provided in English
Therapy for children and adolescents
Children and adolescents can benefit from external support if they are displaying an increase in conspicuous behavior such as aggression, withdrawal, despondency or similar caused by stressful events or difficult phases in their development.
As a rule, therapy sessions take place once or twice a week over an extended period. Fixed appointments can be arranged for this purpose. Costs may be partially reimbursed by the health insurance provider (if an officially recognized illness is diagnosed).
Mag. Michael R. Seidinger
Analyst (Individual Psychology) | Psychotherapist
Member of the Austrian Federal Association of Psychotherapy
The practice is situated near the U3 station Zieglergasse and the U6 station Westbahnhof. Disabled access available.
Mag. Michael R. Seidinger
Schottenfeldgasse 15/3, 1070 Wien, Österreich
Telefon: +43 664 958 5524
The text below is a translation from German „Impressum & Datenschutzbestimmungen„. Only the German version is legally binding.
This website www.seidinger-praxis.at is operated by Mag. Michael R. Seidinger (the „Owner“). The contents of this website are free to use and are for information purposes only. The use of the website does not result in any legal relations between the owner and the users. The further procedure between owner and users and the possible later use of services between owner and users are at the exclusive discretion of the users. Photos, videos, logos, graphics, texts, other media and files on this website are protceted and may not be copied, filmed, photographed or otherwise used, even in part, without written permission. The legal relationship between you and me resulting from the use of this website is subject to the laws of Austria.
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to me. The data processing is based on the legal regulations of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary for the fulfilment of the contract) of the GDPO. Your data will be treated strictly confidentially beyond the legal regulations. I will inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of my website.
- The provider of this website logs and stores data in so called Server-Log-Files (this includes: browser type, browser version, operating system, URL, your IP address, time and date). This data cannot be assigned to specific persons and is not automatically processed or linked to other data sources.
- If you are contacting me via e-mail your data will be processed and stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry. Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed on without your consent and, if no longer required for these purposes, will be deleted as soon as possible.
You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is „Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde“.